NOTE: Hours of Service: A Driver's Guide, Second Edition is NOT AVAILABLE at this time. For USDOT compliance information and questions, please visit the Arnold Safety Blog
This training program reflects the current HOS Rules.
Available on DVD or VHS, J. J. Keller's Hours of Service: A Driver's Guide, Second Edition is for property-carrying vehicles and covers the "hows" and "whys" of logging, and clearly explains the requirements (including the sleeper-berth option and short-haul provision) under DOT's current HOS rule.
This program includes several ready-to-use training tools:
* (1) 20-minute, closed-captioned video - Available on DVD (with extra bonus features) or VHS, the program combines engaging video and editing technology with expertise from industry professionals at all levels.
* (1) Instructor's Guide - Provides you with background information and training tips to make the most of each training session.
* (11) Driver Handbooks - Review key points and include a quiz to check trainees’ understanding of the material.
* (1) Training Register - Helps trainers record
* (1) Driver Training Log Book - Helps trainees record essential details.
* (1) Training Log - Helps trainers record essential details.
* (2) Awareness Posters - Hang in a break room or training area to remind drivers that the rules are in effect 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. View posters: Keep it Legal, Keep it Current and Beat Fatigue, Not the System.
* (10) Hours of Service Comparison Cards - Compares old regs with the current regs.